Design/Build Project Description
Luxottica Group, McDonough, GA
Operations – Industrial Wastewater Pretreatment System
Luxottica Group is a worldwide leader in the design and distribution of fashion, sports, and performance eyewear. Luxottica initiated a vertically integrated business model in the 1970s. Over the years, this has given Luxottica a competitive advantage, covering the entire value chain: design, product development, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Its global wholesale network covers over 150 countries.
Luxottica has a physical/chemical pretreatment system designed to remove Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and metals.
- CWS provides certified operators and staff
- System is operated 2 shifts per day; 7 days per week.
- Monthly compliance sampling to support reporting
- CWS has provided upgrades to enhance system performance
- Additional EQ Tank
- Larger clarifier
- Segregation and pretreatment of certain process wastewaters
- Post filtration