Treatment Plant Operations
Complete Water Services will operate your wastewater treatment or pre-treatment system, allowing you and your staff to concentrate on your core business. Under the direction of Certified Operators, CWS will manage the operations, maintenance and environmental compliance of this critical process.
We offer this service under a variety of models. Benefits to your company or organization include:
- Prolong the life of plant equipment through proper maintenance and repair
- Reduce plant downtime and its impact on production
- Reduce administrative, management, and training costs
- Ensure the proper use and application of all treatment chemicals
- Avoid costly fines for non-compliance
- Minimize surcharges
- Avoid the potential impacts of staff turnover
Complete Water Services will operate your treatment plant schedule appropriate for the treatment process. As a minimum we will perform the following services:
- Onsite analysis and process operations
- Sample collection, analysis, with required decision making compliance reporting
- Residual solids management
- Chemical management
- Preventative maintenance
- Emergency Response available
Community College, North GA
A 60,000 gpd sanitary treatment system which includes a lift station, activated sludge treatment lagoon, holding pond and a 36,000 gpd land application system.
Industrial Bakery, Atlanta GA
A 40,000 gpd industrial treatment system for high strength bakery waste which includes screening, equalization, pH control, activated sludge system, clarification and belt press operation for solids dewatering.